Click — ➡ Sunday School Favorites??
…. to teach the children about God’s love toward them and eternal life.
Mark 10:14 “Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”
Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he or she should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”
Ecclesiastes 12: 1 “Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth….
Mckeesport Gospel Hall Assembly loves teaching boys and girls well known Bible stories and most of all, about our loving Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. There are 6 separate classes differing by grades and when reaching the 8th grade, by gender.
Here are the different classes with the names of the teachers.
- Boys & Girls Grades – PreK to 1st – Mrs. Sherry Seale
- Boys & Girls Grades – 2nd & 3rd – Mrs. Amanda Gil
- Boys & Girls Grades – 4th & 5th – Mr. Rob Oliver
- Boys & Girls Grades – 6th & 7th – Mrs. Tiffany Swauger
- Girls Grades 8+ – Mrs. Jenny Taylor/ Mrs. Becky Oliver
- Boys Grades 8+ – Mr. Darris Barney