- 7:00 – Ministry Meeting. looking at Philippians
- 9:45 – Remembrance Meeting
- 12:00 – Sunday School/Bible Class discussion
- 1:00 – Gospel
- Tim & Sherry Seale
Verse for the Week
Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel, (Philippians 1:27 ESV)
If you have a verse you’d like to share in the weekly reminder, please send it my way.
- Sunday Bible Class will be discussing the teaching from Wednesday night. If you missed it or want to hear it again, you can listen here: http://www.rwmo.com/20171115-
- Ruth Vitale is on hospice. Pray for a glorious entrance into the presence of the Lord.
- Next week the midweek meeting will be on Tuesday evening at 7:00 and will be devoted to prayer.
- On Sunday night at 6:30 we will be meeting at the hall to put together bags to be distributed to the homeless. We would love if everyone can bring a dip to share.
- One website suggested a baggie with a couple dollars in quarters possibly for use at a laundromat